- Ad revenue forecast shrinks for 2023 amid economic uncertainty, Magna says
A growth rate of 5% is now expected for next year, 1.5 percentage points lower than previous prognostications and down from 7% in 2022.
- Keurig Dr Pepper defends agency payment terms decried as ‘corporate bullying’
At issue is the beverage giant’s 360-day proviso, meaning whoever it chooses as a partner would go nearly a year without full compensation.
- Hotel brands boost revenue after harnessing first-party data, report finds
With their widely used loyalty programs, hotel brands are sitting on a wealth of first-party data that can be used to better cater to target consumers.
- The new B2B landscape: a guide to connecting with B2B buyers
Shopping habits have changed across both the B2B and B2C landscape. Learn the three key themes to drive consideration, foster engagement and deliver business results in this new shopping landscape.
- The Biggest Hidden Cost Impacting Marketing Teams in 2023
Tight budgets are looming. Cut opportunity costs to do more high-value work in less time in 2023.
- Disney Advertising enhances clean room capabilities with VideoAmp partnership
Ahead of the launch of a Disney+ ad-supported tier, the media giant boosts a privacy-minded method for creating audience-based matches across platforms.
- Reading between the lines of YouTube’s best-performing ads for 2022
An absence of major CPG and retail marketers on the list speaks to how those categories have adjusted strategy in a challenging year.
- Amazon attempts to simplify data clean rooms with AWS tools
The next phase of growth for Amazon’s advertising business will include AWS Clean Rooms, available in a handful of markets next year.
- New Balance unites Snap’s AR, voice tech to offer gifting advice
The gifting concierge lens lets users verbally answer questions about gift recipients and watch an unboxing experience to see recommendations.
- Pepsi brings ‘Pilk’ to the masses with Lindsay Lohan holiday ad
The concoction, which mixes the soft drink with milk, is part of a “dirty soda” trend that’s recently taken off thanks to TikTok.
- New Report Finds that 62% of Facebook Users Encounter Scams in the App Every Week [Infographic]
Scam activity ramps up over the holidays - so its time to hone your senses.
- Pinterest is Hosting a Creative Tips and Insights Event This Week
The event will explore creative approaches to Pins and Pin marketing.
- Snapchat’s Experimenting with a New ‘Story Boost’ Option for Snapchat+ Subscribers
Could increased post reach be a valuable lure for social media subscription offerings?
- Instagram’s Testing New DM Labels to Help Manage Customer Interactions in the App
The labels are designed to help prioritize and manage your IG DMs.
- Twitter’s Developing a New ‘Human’ Test for Accounts to Combat Bots in the App
A test of human-ness? How would that work?
- Meta Publishes New Guide to the Key Factors Influencing Consumer Decisions
The report looks at the key factors that are driving consumer decisions in the modern era.
- Meta Expands Video ID to Facebook Dating to Stop Underage Users Accessing the Platform
Meta's expanding its use of video age verification to combat underage access.
- WeChat Statistics for 2023 That You Need to Know [Infographic]
WeChat is the biggest messaging platform in China, which also has broad influence overseas.
- Instagram Tests More BeReal-Like Elements as it Looks to Lean Into the Authentic Social Shift
Will the more authentic social approach of BeReal actually lead to a shift in user behavior and interest?
- Reddit Adds Images in Comments for Selected Communities
Another way to interact and engage within Reddit communities.